Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I wonder what that tastes like...

The things that my daughter has put in her mouth so far this morning:

- her binky
- her bottle, of course
- her left foot
- Elly (her cuddly purple elephant)
- the plastic cover for wipes (empty - this time)
- sippy cup - she's generally more interested in chewing on the spout than drinking from it
- her spoon, after *insisting* that she feed herself
- her hands, after I took away the spoon and she realized that she still had food on her hands
- the cat's tail
- diaper (thank goodness it was the CLEAN one)
- her right foot
- one of the rails for her changing table
- some clean socks, as she was "helping" me fold laundry
- some of yesterday's mail
- my nose
- numerous toys... I can't keep track of which ones, she always has a different one in her mouth when I turn around

And it's only 11:30am.

1 comment:

CV said...

That's hilarious! Can you snag some shots?

Katie used to bite my mom's nose all the time. We called them "Nosins".