Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching up

My final was this morning - wahoo! Now spring break... a long spring break... lasting until fall actually. I need to start a 2 quarter class (A&P), which will be better to start in fall. And with the Europe trip in summer, it will work out the best for us if I can work some more. But now that I'm done, I have some catching up to do.
So now I have some pictures to post... from our triple birthday party and from our concerts last weekend.
She LOVES the books she got for her birthday!
The cute little birthday girl in her cute little birthday dress.
Remember the story of Catherine bribing her Auntie Val for some food? My mom caught a pic of it - yeah! The book in Val's hand is one of the things that she was bribed with.
The Seattle Bach Choir, singing at Trinity Lutheran Church last Saturday night.




No comments: