Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Study break

2 down, 1 to go. 3 finals in 1 week - for 1 class. Ick! My lab final was last Thursday and I did OK. My lab partner and I completed our project presentation this morning and we did incredibly well - if I do say so myself! ;) Now I just have THE final exam on Thursday.

The finals aren't the only thing that have kept us busy around here. We had 2 performances this last weekend with the Seattle Bach Choir, including a dress rehearsal Friday night. Stephen and I have a parenting class that coincides with Catherine's 1 year checkup tomorrow night and Stephen has a board meeting tonight. I was even supposed to work a couple of shifts in the midst of all of this, but that's not going to happen. Not to mention the drama-drama that's come up in the last week (no need to get into that at all).

Well... now you see why I haven't posted anything in the last couple of weeks. So if you've been hanging on to my words, desperate for any sign of an update (ha!) - there you go. But you're going to have to wait until after Thursday for more info. That's when I should return to "normal".

No comments: