Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stuck in my head...

A disadvantage of being a mother of a toddler... and I'm sure every mother out there can identify... getting your kid's favorite song stuck in your head.

Catherine's latest favorite is the hippopotamus song. It's one of the songs that I play when she's in the car and now she fusses if I put anything else on. So now it's in my head and it won't get out.

So if you hear me singing it to myself, don't mind me. I'm just a mom.

... swimming in the river is the hippopotamus... splish splash stomp stomp...

Grrr...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hippos are very adorable though :D

Who sings that song, btw? As I collect all things hippo...

Tina said...

I have sandra boyton's cd. I get the cows song stuck in my head. Or the Philedelphia chickens by the bacon brothers.