Monday, April 28, 2008

Soprano diva

Yesterday was the biggest event in my choral experience. Hands down. Exciting, thrilling, intense. A complete extravaganza!

4 choirs and 1 orchestra together in one performance. We all had our chances to perform separately, and then we performed Poulenc's
Gloria all together - 200 voices and a full 40 piece orchestra. Incredible.

Even better was the venue.
Benaroya Hall in Seattle. You know that fancy concert hall in downtown Seattle? Yup, that's the one!

I was so grateful for those to come, and sad for those that couldn't be there. But everyone that saw our performance completely raved about it. My BFF Dawn and my mom even got Jen and me flowers - I felt like such a star!

No experience like this comes without pictures:



Pictures of the 3 of us - Jen, Stephen and me
Concert program

Seattle Bach Choir on stage at Benaroya

Before leaving for the concert

No comments: