Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Messages

Camille - Hello dah-ling! I got your message the other night. It made me realize how much I miss you. Thank you for calling and letting me know that you were thinking of me (and Catherine too). Don't feel bad about not being able to visit as often as you would like, I know that it's hard. I have the weekend off, so I hope to be able to call you back!!! I love you and miss you terribly!

Val - Hey, we really missed you last weekend! I hope work is going well. I think I found the jacket that you were talking about; is this it? Marmot-Precip Sierra in size medium? We still have quite a few left - let me know if you still want it. Call me!
UPDATE: too late! They're gone already. Hopefully that wasn't the one you wanted?? If not, find something else - tons of options. Call me and I'll help, kay?

Aunt Karen - I don't have a good way to reply to your comments =( But I love getting them! The last one you left about enjoying every moment with kids really struck my heart. I love that song "you're gonna miss this". Every time I hear it, it helps me keep things in perspective and I get tears in my eyes. We miss you!

Mom - nothing in particular, just wanted to say "hi"! Love you!

Tina - I love your stories on your blog. Your kids are so entertaining! Oh, and I love David Cook too! If anything goes by what the performances were last night, I think it's time for dull dreadlocks dude to GO!

If I missed you, no worries! I only had a few messages to send out. If you're reading this, I love you and miss you, too!!! =)

2 comments:

TahoeKaren said...

Brie,
I love reading your blog and I find that I am disappointed if you haven't posted for a few days.
Catherine is getting more beautiful every day. You and Stephen are obviously doing a grand job of parenting.
I am looking forward to photos of your trip. How exciting for both of you. And to be in Europe on your anniversary!!
I miss you and wish there was a way to see you more often.
Much love,
Aunt Karen

CV said...

Muah! xo