Friday, March 27, 2009

Recent fun stuff

Today Catherine had TWO firsts! This morning she said her first Spanish word without any prompting (ie: not repeating something for fun while watching Dora). I helped her with something and instead of saying thank you she said "gracias"! Wahoo! And then this evening she recognized her first letter! "B"! She can mostly sing her ABC's, and when she sees letters she'll sometimes exclaim "A-B-C-D!" But she's never recognized an individual letter before. I'm doing my excited and proud mom dance.

Random cute pictures:





4 comments:

Tina said...

I love the face!

CV said...

A born performer, just like Mom and Dad!

tahoekaren said...

Those poses kinda remind me of a certain niece of mine when she was that age.

Aunt Karen

Cindy said...

What a little ham!