Thursday, December 6, 2007

A bizarre bazaar

Today was the holiday bazaar at work. I've been busting my ass and sacrificing a lot of stuff to manage to participate. The term "blood, sweat and tears" comes to mind.

Now that it is done, I have mixed feelings. I'm glad that I got to meet some more co-workers and get to know them better. It was great to get into the holiday spirit. And I'm proud of what I managed to accomplish.

Was it worth it?

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

The returns on it sucked. For the amount of money, time and effort I put into it, I barely sold a thing. I should be grateful for those that did buy my offerings. After all, it is a huge compliment that someone is willing to put forth money to purchase one of my little crafty things. But that doesn't cut it.

On a scale of 1 to 10, my disappointment is a 25.

No comments: