Thursday, December 13, 2007

It is done

Alleluia, it is done. I did... OK... I think. I never know quite what to think before I get my grade. And I should have that news later this afternoon.

Either way, I am DONE with chemistry. Three quarters in a row is enough for me. Next is microbiology, which will be just as much fun but at least it's not chemistry. ;)

Now I can focus on other things. Getting Christmas cards out. Actually putting up our tree and other holiday deco. Finishing shopping. I need to call my mom back and check with my sister to make sure that she is coming up for Christmas dinner. I need to call State Farm and check on the status of our renter's insurance. And FIRST on my list is cleaning up after the craziness of the holiday crafts I did earlier this month.

Oh boy... maybe studying wasn't so bad after all.

No comments: