Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh happy day

I can honestly say that I have had a great day. I got to sleep in... that's right - I slept in! Until 10am! Thank you, my dear sweet husband! And it was everything I thought it would be. After taking a long time to get up and get moving, I was super productive. I got the laundry started, did dishes, cleared off the table, and did some homework. I even had fun at work because I got to sit near one of my friends and we always have fun talking with each other between calls. I also made the move to call a couple of good friends who I have been dying to catch up with, and made plans to see them later this week. I got to chat with my mom and it sounds like she's doing great. And once I got home I worked on my homework some more. I'm getting to bed late, but I actually feel satisfied about my day. Yeah for me!
=)

No comments: