Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Super crappy news

It's a strange day. I had an exam a couple of hours ago, which is always preceded by 24 hours of straight stress and craziness. This time was no exception - probably a bit more stress and insanity than normal. And we've been waiting on news for what's going on with our house - we were supposed to hear by today. Heck, we were told that we would be closing by today. It wasn't until 2pm that our loan officer called Stephen to say "yeah, it's not going to happen today, maybe tomorrow or Friday".

The super crappy part about this news is that means that there is no possible way that we will have the keys by this weekend. This weekend was the *only* weekend that we had enough time to do some decent work. The cleaning, the painting, the fixing. And now an entire weekend is going to be wasted. The only other chance that we have to be able to do *any*thing before the end of the month (as that's when we need to be out) is next Saturday, and because of our freakin' dress rehearsal that morning we can't start anything until 2pm. That gives us like, what, 4 hours? 4 hours to move, I wasn't all together TOO stressed about, but now it's 4 hours to do everything. And that Sunday is totally out because our concert will take up the entire freakin' day.

Sorry for the bitchy whining. I'm just in a really really pissy mood right now. I'm stressed enough as it is, you know?

But now I get to go to work and be all happy-smiley for 5 hours. Oh joy, oh rapture.

PS -- happy birthday to my dear "baby" sister, Valerie Joy. I promise I have a more heartfelt and positive birthday message for you. But I'll have to do that later. Sorry, sis.

No comments: