Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MIA

OK, I know why I've been MIA recently, but where is everyone else?

=P

For anyone that is still out there and listening to me, Catherine is much better. Still in recovery with various unpleasant symptoms, but much much better. She has boundless energy and eats everything in sight, so that's all I really care about. Everything else we can deal with.

In other news, I managed to register for my new class starting in September. I say "managed" because it took 3 days of fighting with my school's unorganized system to squeeze in. And Stephen and I are starting to through all the details together for our trip that is in FIVE WEEKS!!! EEEKKK!!!!

We've heard so much good news from several friends and family lately - hooray for everyone! I'm not sure what I can and can't say, so I'll keep details to myself for now. But let's just say that it makes me want to have some of our own good news to share... OK, not now. Maybe in a couple of years. But I'm getting to the point where I want to be "there" again and I don't want to wait that long. We'll see.

So that's how we're doing - how are you doing?

No comments: