Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baby calendar

I've decided that I'm going to get one of those gigantic yearly wall calendars to keep up with all of the birthdays and due dates.

Babies? Yeah - a lot of them!

It's wonderful really - why complain? Damn my bad luck - I can't keep up with all the good news!

But I'm starting to lose track of when everyone is expecting. And now just within the last 2 weeks I've had 3 new additions to the baby calendar (that for now is in my head).

Our friend Jim became a new dad on the 19th (welcome to the world, Harrison Wayne!), my best friend Sarah is expecting her 2nd baby sometime in March, and now I find out that Curt and his wife are expecting. Wow!

So congratulations everyone! And before I get one of these giant calendars, forgive me if I forget a birthday along the way!

1 comment:

Great Aunt Agitha George said...

If you ever want to give a home made baby present, Brie, I'm always looking for things to knit or crochet.