Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bon voyage

It shocks and distresses me to say this, but in 12 hours we'll be at the airport waiting to take off to Europe. It only distresses me because of the last minute stuff that needs to be done and just hoping that everything leading up to the plane works out well. And the plane ride itself - that's a totally different story...

But anywho... for the most part we are ready to go. And we are so excited. I'm still having emotional problems with leaving Catherine, but what mom wouldn't, you know?

For most of the next 12 days, I won't be posting. I may be able to, and if I can I will. But we won't know until we get there really how easy that would will be possible. We'll see.

Either way, I will have tons of pictures and stories when we get back, so look out!

Bon voyage to us! =)

No comments: