Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are exhausted and jetlagged, but we are safe and sound at home. I think 21 hours of traveling would make anyone tired, no? Yes, that's how long it took us to get home. And the second we got dropped off at home, we ran right back at the door to pick up Catherine.

Wrapping everything in one statement: it was an amazing experience that we will never forget for as long as we live. I have an insanely huge amount of stories and pictures to share. I've been debating as to how I want to go about it. I don't have the time or the energy to put everything into one big long post - and quite frankly I'd like to spare everyone from having to read that. I think what I will do is break it into chunks, with a bunch of pictures mixed into everything.

Unfortunately I'm not quite ready to do that. Give me a day or so to get over my jet lag and weed through the 2000+ pictures I brought home (no joke - I really have that many right now). I'll share as soon as I'm ready.

No comments: