Monday, January 7, 2008

373 days and counting

Is anyone else counting down the days to a change in president?
Is anyone else wanting to have solid knowledge about candidates for the 2008 election?
Is anyone else confused as hell about all of the information out there about the candidates and their positions?

I have found a couple of invaluable resources to help me get started.

Candidates+issuesmatrix

This is such a cool link. And it's updated, so as issues change or candidates drop out, it's easy to keep track of it all.

Also, a quiz to sort things out. I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but I found it helpful to confirm with myself that I'm heading in the right direction. These are my results.


85% Chris Dodd
83% Hillary Clinton
80% John Edwards
80% Barack Obama
77% Bill Richardson
72% Joe Biden
68% Mike Gravel
66% Dennis Kucinich
54% Rudy Giuliani
44% John McCain
36% Tom Tancredo
34% Mike Huckabee
33% Mitt Romney
22% Fred Thompson
18% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

For the record, I haven't made an official decision on who I should support. Have you?

No comments: