Friday, January 25, 2008

Wrong number

This is the last time im sendin you ass talkin about me not being real and shit if ur so real u would told me that same night that chu went fu**in wit me i guess we kno who the fake ni**a is im not even wit my babys mom she came ova ta get her shit while i was asleep and went threw my shit but fuc it u wanna play games and shit i can dig it

So my husband showed me this text that he received on his phone tonight... should I be concerned of his whereabouts when I'm not around? Or should I be more concerned about the state of the English language in our society? I think it's safe to say that it's a wrong number.

(This is letter for letter, character for character, exactly what was on the text. Except for the 2 words I decided to bleep. No joke.)

2 comments:

ValerieJoy said...

Maybe Stephen has a secret gangsta life you don't know about.....

haha... yeah right.

I'm sure we only need to be worried about the deterioration of the English language. ya no wat i'z sayin homiez?

wow.

CV said...

word.