Thursday, January 17, 2008

Year in pictures

In anticipation of Catherine's birthday, I've been reflecting on the past year and how much she has grown. I wanted to share my FAVORITE pictures. Not the pictures of the favorite memories (not necessarily), but truly my favorite pictures. Maybe I'll make another post of pictures of my favorite moments.

My favorite picture of Stephen and Catherine - and she was only an hour old when it was taken.
Taken at the party after her baptism in April (2 months old).

Typical day of playing with tummy time - but look at that face! (June - 4 months old).


A day of family fun at a park in Tacoma (July - 5 months old)

At the wedding reception of a good friend. It was a gorgeous August day and she looked so precious in her fancy dress and bare feet. (almost 7 months old)

I know I've posted this one before, but I don't care. It's a gorgeous picture - the colors are outstanding and it makes the blue in her eyes really pop out. (October - almost 10 months old)

2 comments:

CV said...

I can't tell you how much fun I had with you and Catherine last month. She is so much fun to watch as her brain processes what's going on around her. I loved the fact that she gripped my shirt everytime those monkeys started up at the Rainforest Cafe. And I loved it when Stephen told me that a few days later, she was running around with paper on her head! What a fun person she is becoming, and I can't wait to hear what happens in this next year.

Lena said...

Great pictures and a great way to re-cap that first year that goes by waaaaaay too fast.

Thanks for sharing.